PETA’s Two-Ply to Fly in Cuba?

Written by PETA | August 14, 2009

With the news that Cuba’s toilet paper is nearly wiped out, number one on our to-do list is to offer President Raúl Castro a supply of PETA’s pro-vegetarian T.P., which points out that slaughter methods in filthy slaughterhouses mean that feces can be found on almost every bit of meat.

Now there’s some crucial info for him to digest while he takes care of his presidential business.

Written by Karin Bennett

Comments

• craigh says:

PETA seems to forget that the United states have sanctions against cuba.

• lin Montreal says:

Thanks from my Cuban friendsAhh the Toilet paper issue in Cuba…Go for Peta even if 20 of people that get the TP become Vegans thats great !!! When my mom was there last year in and out house guess what there was an old “yellow pages” no TP . Since they are not allowed to eat beef LEGALLY or Lobster taht is reserved for tourist They are half way there . However my Cuban friend is right now raising 6 pigs and he is hopeing to make good money less than 300$ I think He has no toilet paper but by selling the pigs he will fix his roof damaged from last year hurricane . I is such a sad situation there . I guess PETA is happy to know the do Jail time if the Kill a cow or get caught with Lobster. I’m trying to save the six baby pigs THINGS are just SO HARD there IT BREAKS MY HEART Everytime I go !!!!

• Brandon says:

I have a wonderful solution to all of this madness. Why shouldn’t we as a people get all of the animals from both Cuba and the Us together in one gigantic room and let them decide if there should be peace. The animals have such a better since of freedom then we do as humans. let them decide because animals have feelings to.

• Franco says:

I just want to say that you cant say “estan encontrados”you would say “son encontrados” and its not “enjugue”its “enjuague”. Perhaps you want to change that and make it correct. Keep up the good work !!! 100 latino and vegetarian here !! !

• Edward says:

Well Obama tried to lift the embargo but Cuba didn’t do its part. It doesn’t work unless both sides cooperate.

• Reverend Chong says:

I agree with the Reverend Schramm. Its time US and Cuba signs a treaty and get over the drama.

• Rev. Meg Schramm says:

Maybe if the sanctions are lifted you can just ship the tp over with all the other necessitys and possibles Cuba has been requesting.