Payback Is Hell–A Round-Up
Today, I sing the praises of the Internet. Not for e-mail—which is handy, yes—but all that Viagra spam irks me. (Hello? It’s called “Veggie Viagra“). Or online games (like I need another addiction. The real reason I love the Internet so much is because now my “cosmic justice file” has grown exponentially and now comes with an international flavor.
Let’s have a looksie at some of my faves, shall we?
- An exhausted, abused monkey decides he’s not gonna take it anymore.
- During this year’s Running of the Bulls, the tortured bulls weren’t the only ones who lost their lives. (Of course, the bulls still lost in the end. They always do.)
- Karma’s a bitch, especially when another inmate delivers some Mike Tyson–style payback after you cut off the ears of your dog.
- Film critics thought Lady in the Water was a stinker, but this fisher “lady” in the water left many fishing critics beaming.
- This white tiger saw red as he mauled a zookeeper to death. Subsequently, so did zoo visitors.
- If this guy would have used our humane bug catcher instead of trying to kill a spider with a lighter, he wouldn’t have almost burned down his house.
- Does this tune haunt you? I don’t suggest fishing in a shark’s waters.
- Lions and tigers and a very angry bear (Oh, my!) must have been fed up with being kept in a cage.
- What rhymes with “possum?” “Awesome,” so don’t try to shoot ‘em.
- The gored matador from this bullfight hopefully learned his lesson and has picked up a more constructive hobby. I hear crocheting is nice.
Now, tell which of the above is your favorite example of cosmic justice.
Written by Karin Bennett
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.