Nice to Tweet You, Rick Wion

Written by PETA | April 26, 2010
McCruelty

Ronald’s busy peddling dead, dismembered chickens to children, so McDonald’s hired Rick Wion to promote its cruel products on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. So let’s welcome Rick to our big, happy online family and politely let him know why we’re not eating at McDonald’s.

PETA has more than 60,000 followers on Twitter, so this is a great opportunity for us all to band together and encourage McDonald’s new director of social media to do what he can to help chickens from the inside by signing our Twitition.

If you haven’t already, “like” PETA on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay in the know about ways you can help chickens and other animals!

Written by Heather Moore

Comments

• biggi.egger says:

i guess you dont really know what you are doing do you

• Jay says:

Where’s the artififialmeat”ham”burger??? They are so stubborn could get produced less expensive and would be bought!!!

• Jade says:

Rick Wion is a loser

• Jess says:

We can not send him messages anymore but we can send him a request for friendship and there we can leave our message to stop Mc Cruelty! Let’s do it!

• Kim says:

Thanks but No thanks Rick! Not a fan of cruelty to animals.

• Katherine says:

The ability to send comments to Rick Wion has been deactivated.

• Macarena Araya Manuschevich says:

“Welcome” Rick Wion to Facebook! I agree with this. I do not eat at McDonald’s. If I’m not wrong I think I went Once and Was enough to say “I would never eat here” Actually I could not eat Because Was disgusting. I’m a vegetarian and I do not eat Any kind of meat. Beside the food … well … who knows What kind of “food” they serve There. This world is lost as with McDonald’s Enterprises

• David Michael Gettis says:

It looks like Rick Wion already disabled the ability to message him on Facebook unless you’re already one of his friends. COWARD.

• Tiago says:

How do I send him a message on facebook? I see no link on his facebook to contact him. Do I need to become a friend of him to send a message? Thanks.