Lessons From a Ringling Protest

Nun at Ringling Demonstration

Bad habit

Ringling

Written by Amy Elizabeth

Comments

• Gramps says:

Genesis 9:3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. Im just quoting the bible. :)

• andrea says:

if more nuns went to protests it would probably grab more folks’ attention

• Michele says:

Sirena please look at ALL the photos from a former Ringling employee and you will see that this animal is not being restrained for medical care httpwww.ringlingbeatsanimals.comboundbabies.asp

• Saucy says:

Oh yes Ivette the Bible does say that. The new testament is all about LOVE. Jesus said “One commandment I leave unto you is LOVE.” The Law of Love. The highest law of all is LOVE. Taking elephants out of their natural habitat depriving babies of their mothers forcing them to live their lives in chains and do unnatural tricks so that selfish and greedy individuals can live in the lap of luxury is NOT LOVE. It’s monstrous! So if you believe in the “message of love” that is the Bible if you believe in “walking in love” as commanded in the Bible if you believe in the “Fruit” of the Spirit then this is about twenty different kinds of wrong. Love is Love and Love is from God. Cruel is cruel and cruel is from the devil.

• Jim says:

How you treat the most vulnerable is how you treat me…that’s the message Jesus sought to deliver I believe. That we mistreat animals in the name of Money is a Sin. Go PETA go HSUS go ASPCA…etc.

• Sirena says:

Well as much as I’m against animal cruelity I also work for a veterinarian and I’ll be honest this picture looks like it’s a young elephant being properly restrained to recieve either a vaccination or an injectable medication. Just saying…

• mister jingles says:

jesus didn’t talk he took a whip and cut those who made a dirty business with animals out of the temple! that’s the way i like it!

• ivette says:

the bible doesnt say that O.o but whatever