Ah, winter. After a day of spinning tires, gray skies, and too many pieces of outerwear, it’s nice to sit down to a steaming bowl of—you guessed it—Internet Soup. Enjoy!
- One of the latest people to speak out against the injustices of factory farming is … a farm insurance adjuster? After witnessing firsthand the cruelty of factory farms, he adopted a vegan diet, ensuring that animals would never again suffer for his meals.
- This persistent pup and her toy are having an adoorably hard time getting outside.
- How simple is it to eat healthy? The Onion News Network explains it in, shall we say, no uncertain terms.
- This pic is definitely in the running for cutest spaghetti-eating photo of the year.
- Inspired by PETA’s Angels for Animals doghouse program, Michiana Animal Alliance Group proves that being a copycat is cool.
- If there were an award for cutest darned vegan grandmother ever, this 108-year-old sweetheart would have it locked up.
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.