Hmm, what to have for dinner? Fast, easy, and guaranteed cruelty-free—dum-da-da-dum—Internet Soup!
- Glee star Lea Michele’s PETA ad is making New Yorkers think twice about getting taken for a ride.
- This turtle is shell on wheels.
- Google Maps is tracking mass animal deaths. I wonder if it shows a blue bubble over Donna Karan.
- These crows show how intelligent they are by using tools—and we’re not talking about this tool, who obviously isn’t as smart.
- A cute new video shows that even aliens don’t understand animal abuse. Think they’d feel like abducting Ronald McDonald? Nah, probably not.
- Ugh! Another reason not to wear those Ugg-ly sheepskin boots.
- Belated holiday tips from an engineer with too much time (and cats) on his hands. Happy Friday!
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.