Happy Birthday Pamela and Ingrid!

Written by PETA | June 13, 2007

Pamela Anderson and PETA prez Ingrid Newkirk celebrated a joint birthday party in Florida yesterday with a gigantic vegan birthday cake at Sublime restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. Asked how she felt about turning 40, Pam said ”I have no problem with being 40. … I think 40 is the new 20,” which—I can’t help but point out here—is easy to say when you look like Pamela Anderson. Happy Birthday, ladies! Check out the beautiful pics:

Pamela_Anderson_Ingrid_Newkirk_birthday.jpg
Pamela_Anderson_Ingrid_Newkirk_birthday_3.jpg

Pamela_Anderson_birthday.jpg Pamela_Anderson_Ingrid_Newkirk_birthday_2.jpg

Comments

• kris shulfer says:

happy birthday to ingrid and pamela 2 of my many heros!! pam you look smokin hot!! you both deserve a huge celebration for everything you do for the animals!! love you both!! sunshine wisconsin

• K says:

Awww! How fun! Happy Birthday to Both Ingrid and Pam! Whose amazing beauty and compassion inspire millions! Best Wishes forever.. XOXO

• The Minstrel says:

In PETA’s abode two roses bloom! They are so fair and fine A sacred cause is their perfume For us they daily shine! I wish that they shall never fade Blooming always on and on… They come oh creatures to your aid Until their just battle shall be won!

• Lisa M Jones says:

wow. pam looks adorable. as a huge tommy lee fan i was disappointed he wasn’t there plus where were her 2 kids? i saw the cake though and it looks so delicious and NORMAL…i love it when we prove meateaters that vegan can be delicious and look just as presentable and delectable as dairybased cakes…so PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET A GOOD RECIPE FOR A VEGAN CAKE. Thanks SO much and happy bday Pam. I think you’re fabulous and thanks for Ingrid and happy bday to her also. Her work is important as animals are angels from God sent to give us love devotion and peace…not to be eaten!

• niranjan says:

Happy Birthday ladies! We love you! Hope u ladies live till 100 save lives of millions of animal!

• Mike says:

Where are all the posters? These ladies deserve best wishes from all of us for all the hard work they do for animals. I for one say Thank You and Happy Birthdays. If you like I’ll send you an MP3 of me singing HB. No?…I understand.

• silent tongue says:

These spicy pictures I snaped directly for my very private fotoalbum and the firstone I shall put on the desk in my office lovely lovely!!!!!! cheers and happy birthday my angels!!!