Crashing the Yum Brands Beach Party

Written by PETA | March 11, 2007

My buddy Ryan, who is currently on tour with Taste of Chaos for those hard-partying scene-hounds at peta2, was busy getting himself a suntan in Florida on Friday between stops on the tour (seriously, I need Ryan’s job), when who should be frolicking on the beach but representatives of KFC’s parent company, Yum Brands. Turns out Ryan and his pals had stumbled upon a Yum corporate teambuilding retreat. I wouldn’t think that finding out about how your company is responsible for outrageous, large-scale animal abuse is all that great for morale-building, but Ryan, spunky little hipster that he is, was determined to find out. Here are the pics he sent in:

KFC 021.jpg

KFC 017.jpg

Comments

• Bronwen Loock says:

Absolutely Brilliant! You certainly are doing you bit for defenceless animals. Good Going Guys

• Jose says:

That is awesome!!! I’d like to see how morale didn’t flourish after that. I had KFC “mashed potatoes” once. Does anyone know what they really are? I’m pretty sure potatoes are not supposed to feel or taste like that. Thanks for giving me another reason never to go to a KenFckedup Cruelty!!!

• Erica says:

I drove by the KFC headquarters on my way to the Louisville KY airport a few weeks back. GIGANTIC southern colonial white house. Having seen the way they allow their chicken providers to kill the birds by throwing them against the wall their corporate headquarters should be a tiny little cage like they keep the chickens in. Their corporattion SHOULD be called YUCK!

• Mike says:

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Taste of Chaos Rocks! KFC does not.

• Mi says:

Hey dw wouldn’t it be even funnier if someone changed the sand sculpture to “Yuck!” I would love to see a picture of that!

• dw says:

Awesome! I hope the kick that crap out of that lame sand sculpture.

• doug says:

Awesome guys!!! WE had two fur demos this week. One last Saturday and one yesterday. Both where a great success and it still amazes me when people say that fur is soo warm! I am nice to everyone though and explain what happens to animals that go into making coats. They aren’t so happy afterwards. Anyway good job guys!