Volunteer at PETA
Volunteer at Our Norfolk, Virginia, Headquarters
If you live outside the Hampton Roads area but still want to help, please click here.
PETA volunteers come from diverse backgrounds and include student and community groups, teens, adults, and various professionals. No matter what your talents are, if you want to volunteer for animals, we have a place for you!
PETA provides a variety of rewarding opportunities at our Norfolk, Virginia, headquarters for those in the Hampton Roads area, including the following:
- Tabling at local concerts
- Outreach at local fairs and festivals
- Attending seminars on topics such as companion animal care and wildlife rescue
- Office work, such as data entry, online research, preparation of mailings, phone calls, etc.
- Participating in local demonstrations and leafleting efforts to speak up for animals
- Traveling for national demo tours
- Attending PETA’s weekly work party on Thursday nights
- Participating in PETA’s Adopt-a-Street Program
- Assisting in straw delivery efforts during the winter months
- Responding to various articles with letters to the editor
- Providing a loving foster home to a displaced animal for a few days
If you’re in the Hampton Roads area and would like to volunteer at our headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia, please fill out the form below, which will also sign you up for PETA’s Action Team.
All fields in bold are mandatory.
- California Coastal Commission Bans Breeding Orcas ...
- University of Georgia Stops Mutilating Dogs and Ot...
- Seven More Countries End Animal Labs After PETA Do...
- NIH Suspends Federal Contracts With Primate Produc...
- New Zealand Government Lab Ends Cruel Shooting Exp...