U.S. Opportunities at PETA and PETA Foundation
Ready to Apply? We Thought So!
The first thing you’ll need to do is pick the one and only position for which you are most qualified (you can click on the location to see the whole list of openings in that area). Sometimes we are not picky about where you work from—these positions are located under “Telecommuting Opportunities.” Don’t worry, we’re very diligent about keeping our site up to date; if there is a position open with either organization, it’s listed here.
Once you select a position, you’ll be directed to an online form where you’ll have an opportunity to explain a little bit more about your skills and why working for PETA or the PETA Foundation is so important to you. This section can take 30 minutes to complete, and there is no way to save your information during the process, so make sure you’ve set aside some time for this.
The final step in the online application is attaching your résumé. It’s important for it to be up to date and relevant to the position for which you’re applying. Applications without résumés will not be considered.
Since we want to ensure the best fit, we always compare an applicant’s skill set against all open positions—because of this, duplicate or unsolicited résumés will not be considered for employment.
There are no closing dates on positions with either organization; they are open until the very best person is found.
Both PETA and the PETA Foundation are equal opportunity employers.
Staff members in U.S.-based positions must furnish proof of their right to work in the U.S.
For more information on working at PETA or the PETA Foundation, see our FAQ page. You will likely find your answer there.
Not able to work in the U.S.? Check out these PETA international entities below:
- Accounting and Compliance Officer
- Assistant to the Vice President
- Campaign Coordinator
- Campaign Coordinator – Thai, Korean, Arabic, Japanese
- Investigations Assistant
- Media Officer and Social Media Coordinator
- Spay/Neuter and Special Projects Coordinator
- Video Editor and Graphic Designer for Chinese Social Media
- Campaigner:in für Bekleidung
- Campaigner:in für Umwelt und Klima
- Coordinator, International Emergency Response
- E-Commerce & Digital Manager:in
- Fachleitung Content & Online-Redaktion
- Fachleitung der Großspendenabteilung
- Fachleitung Online Marketing im Fundraising
- Influencer Relations Manager:in
- Koordinator:in für das Nachlass-Fundraising
- Koordinator:in Backoffice
- Kreativ Konzepter:in
- Marketing Koordinator:in Print
- Marketing Manager:in für den Bereich Beauty Without Bunnies
- Online Fundraising Mitarbeiter:in
- Projektmanager:in/Scrum Master
- Science Policy Advisor
- Stellvertretende Teamleitung Fundraising
- Teamleitung Fundraising
- Community Fundraising Coordinator
- Science Policy Advisor, France
- Supporter Services Assistant
- Vegan Corporate Projects Liaison