Vegan Irish Nacho PiePrint
- 2 large potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 pkg. vegan beefy crumbles (try Beyond Meat Beefy Crumbles)
- 1 pkg. vegan cheddar-style shredded cheese (we like Follow Your Heart)
- 1 cup Irish Cabbage Salsa (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup vegan sour cream (store-bought or homemade)
- Sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Layer the potatoes, vegan beefy crumbles, and vegan cheese shreds in a pan and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the “cheese” melts.
- Remove from the oven and top with the Irish Cabbage Salsa, vegan sour cream, and green onions.
Makes 6 to 8 servings