Spork Foods’ Jerk DressingPrint
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 heaping tsp. jerk seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. finely ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
This dressing goes with this jerk coleslaw recipe.
Adapted from Spork-Fed
Los Angeles-based Spork Foods is a gourmet vegan food company owned and operated by sisters Heather Bell and Jenny Engel. They offer vegan organic cooking classes, chef training, recipe development, and private chef work in Los Angeles and worldwide. Their cookbook, Spork-Fed, with a foreword by fellow fans Emily and Zooey Deschanel, is currently in stores. They teach all over the country and the world, reaching over 10,000 people a year.