Spork Foods’ Vegan Ceasar Salad DressingPrint
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. brown rice syrup
- 1 Tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 5 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp. light miso paste
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. finely ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender. Blend until creamy and uniform.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors develop.
This dressing goes with this ceasar salad recipe.
Adapted from Spork-Fed
Los Angeles-based Spork Foods is a gourmet vegan food company owned and operated by sisters Heather Bell and Jenny Engel. They offer vegan organic cooking classes, chef training, recipe development, and private chef work in Los Angeles and worldwide. Their cookbook, Spork-Fed, with a foreword by fellow fans Emily and Zooey Deschanel, is currently in stores. They teach all over the country and the world, reaching over 10,000 people a year.