1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup oil
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
Egg Replacer equivalent of 1 egg
Cinnamon and sugar, to coat
• Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
• Mix the wet ingredients in a measuring cup (make sure they’re blended well).
• Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Using your hands, form the dough into a big ball. (If it sticks together well, then it’s the right consistency. If not, add a bit of water and mix it well.) Form the dough into cookie-sized balls and roll them into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
• Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each ball a little bit.
• Bake at 375°F degrees for about 7 minutes.
Makes about 18 cookies