1 can vegetarian refried beans
1 pkg. Mexican-flavored ground meat substitute (try Yves veggie ground round)
1 cup salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar-flavored vegan cheese
1 cup guacamole
1 container vegan sour cream
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
• Spread the beans onto the bottom of a 9×3-inch serving tray that’s about 1 1/2 inches deep.
• Add a layer of vegetarian meat.
• Next drain the excess liquid from the salsa and spread over the vegetarian meat.
• Cover with half of the vegan cheese, then the guacamole, followed by the vegan sour cream. Top with the remaining ingredients.
• Serve immediately or refrigerate if you prefer it chilled.
Makes approximately 10 servings