Adapted from a recipe by and published by permission of World of Vegan.
Pumpkin Milkshake From ‘World of Vegan’Print
- 4 frozen bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2/3 cup unsweetened soymilk
- In a high-speed blender with a tamper, combine all the ingredients. Blend on low, using the tamper to push everything down into the blades until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- If you don’t have a high-speed blender, you can use a food processor.
- Make sure the bananas are very ripe and spotty when you peel and freeze them—that’s when they’re sweetest.
Makes 2 servings.