3-Ingredient Mummy DogsPrint
- 1 can vegan crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. veggie dogs
- condiment of your choice (we used mustard)
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and cut into thin strips. Wrap the strips around the veggie dogs until each veggie dog is almost entirely covered. Be sure to leave room to make “eyes.”
- Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll package, or until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and use the condiment of your choice to add “eyes” to each “mummy.” Enjoy!
Makes about 6 mummies