Lemon-Dill Tofu Veggie WrapPrint
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill weed
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1-2 tortillas (try garden spinach or tomato basil)
- 1 Tbsp. dressing (try Tessamae’s lemon-garlic dressing)
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 5-10 green olives, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the tofu, the soy sauce, and 1/2 cup of the lemon juice. Sauté until the tofu is browned.
- Add the remaining lemon juice and the dill, paprika, nutritional yeast, turmeric, and garlic powder and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and continue to sauté, adding more soy sauce and seasoning, if desired. (If the tofu starts to stick to the pan, add a little water.)
- Taste the tofu and adjust the seasoning as needed. Remove from the pan and allow to cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Fill each wrap with some tofu, dressing, avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green olives. You can also add hummus if you’d like.
- Wrap up and nom!