Halloween Marshmallow PopsPrint
- Cake pop or lollipop sticks
- 1 bag vegan marshmallows (Trader Joe’s has ’em—and we ♥ Dandies brand, too)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips, melted (try Enjoy Life brand)
- Black icing pen
1. Insert a cake pop or lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
2. Pour the melted chocolate into a zip-top sandwich bag. Seal the bag, then cut off one of the bottom corners. This will act as a piping bag, making it easier to decorate the marshmallows.
3. Drizzle the melted chocolate over half of the marshmallows and use the black icing pen to give the remaining marshmallows ghostly faces.