- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (try Trader Joe’s brand!)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 mini candy cane, crushed, for garnish (optional)
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Bring the coconut milk to a simmer in a small pot. Allow to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until melted.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat, then continue stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Pour into the baking dish, garnish with the candy cane, and freeze for at least 30 minutes.