Festive Mardi Gras SmoothiesPrint
- 3 cups banana chunks, frozen
- 1 large can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a blender, mix 1 cup of the frozen banana chunks and 1 cup of the pineapple chunks (reserving the juice). Pour into 3 glasses.
- Blend another cup of frozen banana chunks, 1/2 cup of the pineapple chunks, and the kale or spinach. Add some pineapple juice if needed. Carefully add to the glasses, trying not to mix the colors.
- Blend the remaining cup of frozen banana chunks with the raspberries and blueberries. Add some pineapple juice if needed. Carefully add to the glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 3 smoothies