- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Egg replacer equivalent to 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, plus more for frying
- 12 oz. beer
- Personal bag of Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos or Fritos
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the egg replacer, oil, and beer and stir until just combined.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of vegetable oil over medium-high heat (365ºF) in a medium-sized pot.
- Drop the chips in the oil and cook until golden and crispy. Remove and drain on a paper towel.