Crockpot Italian Meatless MeatballsPrint
- 1 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk or creamer
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. liquid aminos, tamari, or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 pkg. frozen vegan meatballs (try Trader Joe’s or Gardein)
- Place all the ingredients, except the vegan meatballs, in a slow cooker and stir until well combined.
- Add the vegan meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 1 hour. Serve with pasta or in subs or sliders.
Makes 4 to 6 servings