Creamy Red Lentil SaladPrint
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups red lentils, rinsed thoroughly
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Pine nuts, for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, add the lentils, and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Drain the lentils, then add the avocado, grape tomatoes, and onion and mix well.
- Place the soymilk, olive oil, salt, and spinach in a food processor and pulse 20 times.
- Combine the lentil mixture with the spinach mixture, sprinkle with pine nuts, and enjoy hot or cold!