1 1/3 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda 1/2 cup margarine, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp. oil
1 1/2 cups silken tofu
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup walnuts
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup coconut
1 cup vegan chocolate frosting
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Combine the flour and baking soda and set aside.
Combine the margarine, sugar and oil in a food processor and process 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the tofu and process 2 more minutes. Add the cocoa powder and vanilla and process until mixed. Add the flour mixture a little at a time, processing after each addition.
• Pour into a bowl and stir in the nuts, chocolate chips and coconut.
• Pour the batter into a lightly oiled, large baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
• Top with vegan chocolate frosting.
Makes 24 bars