1 box ziti
1 lb. vegetarian chicken, chopped into bite-sized pieces (try Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Chick’n Strips or Worthington Chickette)
1/2 can corn
1 can chopped mushrooms
1 scoop nutritional yeast
1 jar pasta sauce
1 pkg. Monterey Jack “Melt Your Heart” vegan cheese (or your fave vegan cheese)
2 Tbsp. margarine (amount will vary depending on the size of the pan)
Kellogg’s Corn Flake crumbs (amount will vary depending on the size of the pan)
• Boil the ziti according to instructions, drain, and place in baking pan.
• Mix in the chopped vegetarian chicken, corn, and mushrooms.
• Add a scoop of the yeast to the jar of pasta sauce, shake it up, and mix it with everything in the pan, then add some extra sauce on top.
• Cut the vegan cheese into strips and cover the sauce.
Microwave the margarine and add the corn flake crumbs, mix, and pour over your masterpiece as desired.
• Bake at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes. The sauce will bubble when done.
Makes 9 servings