Basil and Red Pepper One-Pot Pasta (Video)Print
- 1-lb. package vegan pasta
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 bunch basil, stemmed
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add pasta, onion, garlic, red pepper, and basil to a large pot filled with water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and let boil for 8 to 10 minutes, then drain.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil, add salt and pepper, and toss.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Makes 8 servings
Check out this page for more one-pot recipe ideas.