Good news on the dining front: Recently, we’ve seen many chain restaurants—from White Castle to the Cheesecake Factory—add delicious vegan items to their menus. Darden—the parent company to popular chain restaurants such as Olive Garden, Yard House, Bahama Breeze, and others—is no exception.
Bet you didn’t know that Darden’s fine-dining establishment Seasons 52 has an entire vegan menu. Featuring Vegetables & Pasta, Avocado Toast, Grilled Artichokes with Preserved Lemon Hummus, and Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi, the extensive vegan menu offers so much more than just a salad or two. Check to see if you live near one of the 41 locations nationwide. (Seasons 52 restaurants offer seasonal menus, so check with your restaurant for any new menu items.)
Bold items are vegan as is.
Take a look at the scrumptious plant-based menu offerings:
- Four Mushroom Flatbread: Make this deliciously dairy-free by omitting the cheese.
- Roasted Tomato Flatbread: Make this deliciously dairy-free by omitting the cheese.
- Avocado Toast on grilled sourdough with pickled red onion
- Grilled Artichokes with Preserved Lemon Hummus
- California Golden Beets with toasted pistachios and micro basil: To make this vegan, simply omit the cheese.
- Chopped Greek: To make this vegan, simply ask for oil and vinegar instead of the regular dressing and omit the feta.
- Field Greens: To make this vegan, simply ask for oil and vinegar instead of the regular dressing.
- Vegetables & Pasta: To make this deliciously dairy-free, simply omit the cheese.
- Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi
- Roasted Cauliflower Florets
- Steamed Leaf Spinach
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- Fresh fruit
People are waking up to the dismal reality of eating meat. The destructive combination of cruelty to animals, environmental destruction, and terrible health effects is enough to turn anyone off. Have you been thinking about going vegan? Our free vegan starter kit has everything from recipes and tips on eating out to health information. Order one to help you make the switch.