Want to make your birthday super-special this year? Celebrate it by making a difference for animals! It’s really easy—and the best part is that everything you need is available through your Facebook account.
1. Get ready: Create your Facebook fundraising page. Make sure it’s ready to go on your special day.
2. Get set: Setting a goal is a proven way to motivate people to pitch in. Add a zero to whatever age you’ll be this year. For example, turning 30? Go for $300! Remember that every dollar you raise will make a difference for animals, no matter how much you bring in.
3. Get creative: Personalize your fundraising page. Choose a great photo and write a short, personal message about why you’re using your birthday to help animals.
4. Go viral: Share your page with your Facebook friends before and on your birthday so that they’ll know what the perfect gift for you will be this year.
5. Celebrate: Don’t forget to enjoy your big day! And remember to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and for helping you make a difference for animals.
While birthdays only come once a year, your help can make a difference in the lives of animals for a lifetime. This year when you blow out the candles, do more than wish for a more compassionate world for all living beings.