U.S. Opportunities at PETA and PETA Foundation
Ready to Apply? We Thought So!
The first thing you’ll need to do is pick the one and only position for which you are most qualified (you can click on the location to see the whole list of openings in that area). Sometimes we are not picky about where you work from—these positions are located under “Telecommuting Opportunities.” Don’t worry, we’re very diligent about keeping our site up to date; if there is a position open with either organization, it’s listed here.
Once you select a position, you’ll be directed to an online form where you’ll have an opportunity to explain a little bit more about your skills and why working for PETA or the PETA Foundation is so important to you. This section can take 30 minutes to complete, and there is no way to save your information during the process, so make sure you’ve set aside some time for this.
The final step in the online application is attaching your résumé. It’s important for it to be up to date and relevant to the position for which you’re applying. Applications without résumés will not be considered.
Since we want to ensure the best fit, we always compare an applicant’s skill set against all open positions—because of this, duplicate or unsolicited résumés will not be considered for employment.
There are no closing dates on positions with either organization; they are open until the very best person is found.
Both PETA and the PETA Foundation are equal opportunity employers.
Staff members in U.S.-based positions must furnish proof of their right to work in the U.S.
For more information on working at PETA or the PETA Foundation, see our FAQ page. You will likely find your answer there.
Not able to work in the U.S.? Check out PETA’s international affiliates below:
- Accounting and Compliance Officer (PETA Asia)
- Animal Assistance Project Coordinator (PETA Asia)
- Assistant to the Vice President (PETA Asia)
- Campaign Coordinator (PETA Asia)
- Campaign Coordinator – Thai, Korean, Arabic, Japanese (PETA Asia)
- News Officer and Social Media Coordinator (PETA Asia)
- Video Editor and Graphic Designer for Chinese Social Media (PETA Asia)
- Equine Veterinarian (PETA Asia)
- Anti-Vivisection Campaign Leader (PETA UK)
- Experten Im Bereich Der Reproduktionstoxikologie (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)
- Führungskraft Für Den Bereich Marketing (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)
- Junior Coordinator Im Social Media-Team (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)
- Mitarbeiter Für Den Fachbereich Pferde Und Zirkus (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)
- Mitarbeiter, Der Unsere Kampagnen Erfolgreich Auf Die Strasse Bringt (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)
- PR-Redakteur/Texter (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)
- Wissenschaftlicher Berater (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)
- Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w) (PETA Deutschland)