Veggie Vengeance: This Time, It’s Personal

Written by PETA | February 2, 2011

What do you do when a U.K. survey reveals that some lasses are suffering under the misapprehension that eating meat is “manly“? You show off a slew of veggie-powered super-studs and let the ladies decide for themselves. Here ya go, and you’re welcome.

Now that you’ve feasted your eyes on these hunks of beef-, er, tofu-cake, vote for the one with whom you’d be least likely to pick a fight over the last vegan buffalo wing. Guys, if you’re still eating meat, perhaps this is the inspiration you need to order a free copy of PETA’s vegetarian/vegan starter kit and begin eating your way to machismo.

Written by Michelle Sherrow

Comments

• Rev. Meg Schramm says:

These young guys are very good looking, but I am an older lady so how about some older vegetarian gentlemen? I am sure there are some….

• Mich says:

Ooops I also didn’t realize I was supposed to vote! Mac Danzig does it for me ;)

• Rob Scott says:

PETA!  Why don’t you sell these posters and make tons of money?!  I’d buy all the one’s with the beautiful naked women, come on PETA, start selling them and making some serious money!!

• Gaby says:

Yay for Mike Ness! :) I love Social Distortion. I just wish I knew more guys who thought that way, maybe I wouldn’t still be single ;P

• Shari says:

Oh, I was supposted to vote on which one I wouldn’t pick a fight with! Ok, my vote is for RICH ROLL! He runs and I don’t think if I was eating chicken wings and he saw me I don’t think I could run him! But no problem, I am a veggie eater! So guess I RICH ROLL won’t be running after me anytime soon! Boo- Hoo!! :(

• Mich says:

VERY sexy!!! ;)

• E says:

Love it!! Yummmmyyy

• Sarah McGee says:

Compassion for the voiceless is what turns me on. If a man (or woman) is compassionate toward animals, chances are he/she will be compassionate and sensitive to others (unless he/she is mentally ill). I like them ALL!

• BHS Vegeration says:

LOVE THIS! Finally people can see that eating meat isn’t about “Being Manly”…it’s about trying to help the world.

• idecide says:

i am staying a meat eater sincerely, I decide how I live my life.

• shari says:

All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW! To see the men getting “poster” time in with PETA makes us gals like me melt! But you forgot to make one that reads that vegan men make better lovers! So surprise us gals with one, the sooner the better!