Stephanie Pratt’s Racy Ad? There’s an App for That!

Written by PETA | April 21, 2010

Stephanie Pratt, star of MTV’s The Hills, bared her own buns for the cover of PETA’s new “Be Nice to Bunnies” iPhone app, a searchable database designed by Hot Frog Creative that makes it a snap for shoppers to find cruelty-free products while they’re on the go. The racy cover was deemed too risqué by Apple, though (it’s OK to shed a tear) so we had to replace it with a PG version. Now the only place to see the controversial ad is here.

Want to know why Stephanie only wears fake fur and products that weren’t tested on animals? Watch our exclusive interview with the future (fur-free) designer:

Share on Facebook | Viewing Options
Embed

You can also enter to win some of Stephanie’s favorite cruelty-free products. We love her—and we’d love it if you’d take her advice and follow PETA on Twitter.

Written by Heather Moore

Comments

• Janelle says:

I love the ad and think the app to help make crueltyfree choices is great idea! ….and to Mike Is that all you had to say? Stop being so hateful and leave a comment relavent to the subject of the article.

• MARIA ELENA BERNAL says:

I am thrilled that Stephanie is on board with PETA. I am a bigger fan of hers now. Thank you Stephanie for being a voice for animals. May you do well in all you wish to accomplish and you should come up with your own Vegetarian Clothing line someday! Best of luck!

• Naomi says:

I have a bunny and 2 cats at home. Not until I got my bunny 2 years ago did I really felt that I need to actively advocate for animals. I have never worn fur but did not think too much about products I use that may be tested on animals. Now I will not buy anything that I am not 100sure is not tested on animals. Please dp the same and pass it on! Animals do not need to be hurt!!!

• matt in chicago says:

hooked on phonics worked for danielle.

• Danielle says:

I have 2 cats to think someone would hurt them sadness me case I love them like humans and people need to stop testing on poor animals there the closed things to god and its just wrong I’m going to make even bigger changes to my life case of Peta.

• Danielle Gray says:

Love this ad I’m going to stop using things that they test on animals its so sad I’ll be the first to say I love animals like there humans. I have two cats to think someone would ever hurt them sadness me.