This particular serving of interweb porridge is a blend of the usual adorableness to coo over mixed with a few freaky-deaky items. Halloween is in the air …
- Exhibit A: Veggie alien ponders its victim.
- Upping the creepiness—Newsweek offers further evidence that murderers often torture animals before moving on to human victims.
- More sad than frightening is my latest guilty pleasure: Beatles tunes remixed doggie-style. Goodness!
- Arachnophobes take heart! A jumping vegetarian spider was just discovered. Does “newly discovered” also indicate more highly evolved? Methinks yes.
- Rodeos are always an epic FAIL. At this one, a bull showed compassionless spectators how it feels to be humiliated—and it’s HILARIOUS!
- Many zoos mistreat animals; others deceive visitors. With all its zebras dead of starvation after a siege earlier this year, somebody at the Marah Land Zoo in Gaza City has gotten a wee bit carried away with the hair dye …
- Chris Rock’s comment “What the hell did Michael Vick do? Pitbulls ain’t even real dogs!” has hurt my heart for weeks now. Thinking of all the abused pits we see on straw delivery and how his comment only stands to empower their abusers, I’m very happy that Richard Pryor’s wife isn’t letting him get away with it!
- P.S. For y’all who didn’t know, Richard Pryor was an absolute angel to animals.
- Switching over to cooing, monkey mommies make googly eyes at their bambinos too!
- Always ending on a cute note, this little piggy thinks she’s a doggie.
That’s the haps, y’all. Catch ya next month!
Written by Missy Lane
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.
Anita Krajnc | Toronto Pig Save