Animal-friendly is the new black, as evidenced by all the good news in our latest edition of Internet Soup. Enjoy!
- The Wall Street Journal reports that PETA’s Fashion Week parties are changing the fashion world from the inside out.
- Going vegan is the latest glamourous trend.
- Betty Crocker is no match for Vegenaise and Ener-G Egg Replacer.
- Animal abusers have 500 new reasons to steer clear of Holland.
- A dog’s life is one we would all like to live at this French hotel.
- Sticky Fingers vegan cupcakes crumble the competition on Cupcake Wars.
- Sodexo‘s executive chef explains why the company’s Meatless Mondays offerings are outselling their fatty competition.
- A riveting animated video describes the dire plight of endangered bluefin tuna. This is not your kiddies’ typical Saturday morning cartoon.
Written by Michelle Sherrow