Happy President’s Day!

Written by PETA | February 18, 2008

Lincoln.jpg

I’ll leave the historians to argue about how accurate that Lincoln quote is, but it’s a hell of a nice sentiment. While we’re waiting for them to figure that out, here are some other historical animal lovers for your viewing pleasure.

Comments

• Jillian says:

Fantastic video! So adorable and educational. As usual well done PETA!

• roger says:

Felicia I fine your out burst to be full of hate and if it was up to your kind of people gay people would be in prison. I will pray for your foolish soul. and hope you see the real light ahead. Thought the video was great.

• erica says:

peta shows the videos not to be vile but to educate curious minds on this site not the bashers about what goes on in the animals’ world or to people who don’t know whats going on with this stuff.

• liliana says:

very nice GO VEG

• Judith, Freedom Fighter for Animals says:

Diane Please tell me what is so “vile” about this. My 7 year old grandson has watched this about 10 times now. Good Lord Is there something hidden that I’m too ignorant to spot. Help me out here! Peace!!!

• Alexa Llama says:

that was the cutest informational video i’ve ever seen. Good Job!

• Judith, Freedom Fighter for Animals says:

GENIUSGENIUS and GENIUS. GO VEGETARIAN!!!!! My grandson Jeremiah is sitting by my side and he is 7 years old and he says please go vegetarian. Because we are. I just typed this for my Grandma. Peace!!!!! Jeremiah and Grandma

• Danie says:

i think peta is right for all the right reasons but showing these videos is disgusting and vile thats wrong if you hate it so much then you shouldnt be posting these videos