Eight Reasons to Boycott KFC
Beachgoers in Fort Myers and Pensacola today got the envious privilege of being able to see planes hired by PETA flying up and down the shoreline towing signs reading “8 REASONS TO BOYCOTT KFC,” and featuring a demonic, blood-soaked “Colonel Sanders” in the act of stabbing a chicken. So without further ado:
8 Reasons to Boycott KFC
- Being top-heavy is only cool for women
- They do chickens wrong
- Sometimes big bright packages contain dirty little secrets
- Being scalded to death sucks
- If Pam’s doing it, I want to do it too
- Cheap food costs animals dearly
- Those wings were broken when the chicken was still alive
- The “secret recipe” involves de-beaking with a hot wire
I never got to see anything that fun when I lived in Pensacola, though there were a lot of orange people….
Posted by Sarah King
Anita Krajnc | Toronto Pig Save
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.