Clever, Compassionate, and Crafty Animals
|Upsilon Andromedae/cc by 2.0|
Whether it’s for brilliance, bravery, or breathtaking ability, these animals take home the prize.
- What a mom. A sweet homeless dog deserves a parenting award for helping her puppies beat the heat.
- Brainy parrots deserve a spot on the kindergarten honor roll—not in a cage.
- Danny Ocean could get some pointers from these crafty crows.
- Therapists would commend honeybees’ openness about their feelings.
- But maybe dogs, with their uncanny ability to understand us, are really the best therapists.
- Rescued feline Rusty snagged a catnip reward from PETA for saving his guardian’s life.
- For best eyesight, it’s not bats or flies. Look no further than the jellyfish. (Too bad experimenters can’t see that they need to be left alone.)
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.