Veggie Dog and Cornbread Muffins (Video)Print
- 4 cups self-rising cornmeal
- 2 1/2 cups soy milk
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegan vegetable shortening or margarine
- 1 pkg. veggie dogs, cut into bite-size pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients (except the veggie dogs) until smooth. Add the veggie dog pieces and mix well.
- Pour into the muffin tin and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and firm to the touch.
Make 12-16 muffins