Crunchy Cabbage SlawPrint
- 2 cups shredded green Napa cabbage
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Toss together the cabbage and jalapeño in a medium bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the rice wine vinegar, sugar, and salt.
- Drizzle over the slaw and mix until well coated.
Makes approximately 2 cups
Pro tip: This cabbage slaw works great on our vegan Crispy ‘Shrimp’ Bahn Mi Sandwich.
Note: PETA Business Friend and meal-delivery service Veestro offers a New Wave Foods vegan shrimp jambalaya entrée. New Wave products are also available at Orchard Grocer in Manhattan, New York, and Calafia Café in Palo Alto, California, and will be offered in more locations soon.