Arugula and Cashew PestoPrint
- 1–5 garlic cloves
- 1.5–3 cups raw cashews
- 1 bag arugula, washed
- About 1.5 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon for juice (optional)
- Add the garlic and cashews to a food processor on low to medium speed.
- Gradually add the greens and olive oil and blend until these become paste.
- Continually taste to make sure ingredients are evenly processed.
- Add the salt, pepper, and lemon juice and more olive oil if needed for smoother blending.
- Store in an airtight container, refrigerate, and enjoy on sandwiches or pasta within two weeks.
Makes 10 to 12 servings