Arugula and Cashew PestoPrint
- 1–5 garlic cloves
- 1.5–3 cups raw cashews
- 1 bag arugula, washed
- About 1.5 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon for juice (optional)
- Add the garlic and cashews to a food processor on low to medium speed.
- Gradually add the greens and olive oil and blend until these become paste.
- Continually taste to make sure ingredients are evenly processed.
- Add the salt, pepper, and lemon juice and more olive oil if needed for smoother blending.
- Store in an airtight container, refrigerate, and enjoy on sandwiches or pasta within two weeks.
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Adapted recipe by Hannah Brown, used with permission from Michael Stone Online