Vegan mascara is here, and it doesn’t hurt bees by stealing their beeswax. Enjoy your new, compassionate lashes with these beeswax-free vegan and cruelty-free mascara options.
1. KVD Beauty Go Big or Go Home Volumizing Mascara
This plant-based blend of sunflower and olive oil provides extreme “vegan volume.”
2. Juice Beauty Ultra-Natural Mascara
Juice’s mascara is formulated with more than 60 percent certified organic ingredients and contains no parabens or petroleum.
3. Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara
Just a few swipes of Hourglass’ buildable, lash-lifting formula and your eyes will do all the talking during that after-work happy hour.
4. Elate Essential Mascara
The only thing as good as Elate’s vegan mascara formula is its compostable and recyclable packaging.
5. Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara
Pacifica infused this mascara with coconut oil and vitamin B for healthier lashes.
6. Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Mascara
Vegan waterproof mascara to the rescue!
7. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Is it better than sex? We can’t guarantee that, but there’s something really satisfying about a good mascara formula.
8. Milani Highly Rated Anti-Gravity Mascara
Lash fibers are all the rage in the cosmetics world. Tiny fibers attach to your natural lashes to create the look of false lashes. It’s a great new product to add to your makeup arsenal.
9. Ecco Bella Flowercolor Natural Mascara
Try brown to enhance your natural lash color during the day and black to amp things up at night.
10. e.l.f. Big Mood Mascara
e.l.f. makes it easy to shop cruelty-free, and this product is available in popular stores such as Target and 7-Eleven.
11. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
Tarte lays out a three-step process: prep, apply fibers (similar to number 8 above), and then apply a second coat. Voilà! Lash perfection.
12. LUSH Eyes Right Mascara
We didn’t know that our lashes needed a fresh-wheatgrass infusion until now. Thanks, Lush!