Basically, we’re looking at a fail-proof outfit that needs to find its way into my closet stat. Whether you’re going to the local vegan-friendly bar to meet up with your girls, the movies for a date night with your boo, or the farmer’s market for some fresh produce and flowers, you’re sure to have complete strangers asking where you found such a skillfully made vegan hat (God bless you, VAUTE) and clever screen tee (find yours at the PETA Catalog!). Check out the compassionate pieces that make this the perfect fall outfit:
Created using Polyvore
- PETA x VAUTE’s “I Am an Animal” Unisex T-Shirt is made of 100 percent organic cotton and custom designed by Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart of VAUTE to benefit PETA in honor of Ingrid Newkirk and her story in the HBO documentary I Am an Animal.
- ASOS’s Oversized Scarf in Check is made of 100 percent acrylic and is a perfect pattern for fall.
- The Giving Keys’ Classic Pendant necklaces have a unique message on each key to be worn and embraced.
- Shoe Cult’s Nicole Pump has a faux-suede upper, and it’s made of 100 percent synthetic materials.
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s Allie Boyfriend Jeans are comfortable and compassionate.
- VAUTE’s Cole Felt Hat is made with 100 percent recycled plastic bottles, and it’s crafted in the USA.
- Nasty Gal’s Moto Zip Crop Jacket is made entirely out of vegan leather and polyester.
- Ray-Ban’s Unisex “Clubmaster RB3016 114530” Round Sunglasses have silver mirror lenses with UV protection.
Itching to wear this outfit or have a vegan ensemble of your own to share? Show us how you’d style your favorite animal-themed screen tee with #PETA #FashionFriday. For more ethical and vegan styles, check out our fashion section and Pinterest board!