We recently heard through the grapevine that Lady Gaga and her father are creating an Italian cookbook (which makes sense, as their last name is Germanotta). Since there are so many ways to make classic Italian dishes vegan, we’re hoping they might include some plant-powered recipes. After seeing (let alone tasting), delicious dishes like these, how could anyone not include them?
1. This vegan eggplant parmesan will make your head spin:
2. Because vegan spaghettini with lobster mushrooms makes dreams come true:
3. Mushroom and asparagus penne—like wow:
4. Because everyone is looking for the perfect pesto:
5. Vegan tortelloni with porcini:
6. Tiramisu never looked this good:
7. Vegan pizza for the win:
8. This white lasagna is looking pretty tasty right about now:
9. Gelato tastes that much better when it’s homemade:
10. If you haven’t tried vegan sausage-stuffed ravioli, you haven’t lived:
The number of people adopting a vegan lifestyle continues to grow as more people learn about the health benefits as well as the food industry’s monstrous treatment of animals and the havoc that it inflicts on the environment.
After Lady Gaga reads our heartfelt letter, we’re sure that she will make the right decision, and we look forward to seeing what she and her pops come up with.
Want more vegan lifestyle news, recipes, and tips? Sign up for PETA Living E-News to get animal-friendly lifestyle tips and recipes delivered to your inbox each week.
All fields in bold are mandatory.