This piece was written by PETA intern Ashley Hampton.
Social gatherings are a wonderful opportunity to share delicious vegan food with the people you love. With the perfect ratio of avocado, lemon, lime, cilantro, and sweet onion, this guacamole is a fan favorite. This recipe pairs perfectly with fresh veggies or chips. For additional raw vegan recipes like this one, be sure to check out my new e-book, It’s a Lifestyle, for creations like Mint Chocolate Ice Cream, Sesame Ginger Noodle Salad, G(raw)nola Bars, and more!
Best Guacamole Recipe: The Perfect Party SnackView Recipe
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1 small lemon or 1/2 large lemon
- 2 small limes or 1 large lime
- 1/3 small onion
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- Scoop the inside of the avocado into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime juice over top. Using a fork, mash together with the avocado until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Finely chop the onion and cilantro, add to the bowl, and mix well.Serve with assorted veggies for a delicious snack.
Makes 1 to 2 servings