Come on now, can you really help animals and support PETA’s lifesaving work with just a few minutes online?
That’s a resounding “yes”—just ask some of our top members on Causes. Causes is the number-one tool on Facebook to help you speak up for the issues you care about. You can create a cause to support a nonprofit (such as PETA), create petitions for your favorite campaigns, and donate to your favorite Causes. We here at PETA are lucky to be connected to more than 300 Causes with a total of more than 5 million dedicated members!
With so many supporters signing petitions and recruiting new members, it’s hard to choose the best. So instead, we bring you just some of our most active members on Causes. These are the people who go all out—invite everyone they know, promote petitions and messages, and keep the Cause pages active.
Top Petition Signature–Gatherers
- Isa De Luca: 56 signatures for “Tell Armani to Stop Selling Fur”
- Jia-Egypt Montai: 129 signatures for “Help End the Canadian Seal Slaughter”
- Jim Olen: 100 signatures for “Help Rescue Ringling’s Elephants From Circus Cruelty”
- Nathalie Bergeron: 62 signatures for “Help End Military Trauma Training on Animals”
- Liana Yap: 22 signatures for “I’m a Canadian and I Oppose the Seal Slaughter”
- Sangam S. Kothari: 73 recruits for “Vegetarian”
- Sebastjan JeretiÄ: 272 recruits for “End Animal Cosmetic Testing”
- Stefano Franchino: 1,084 recruits for “Cina: Il Massacro Dei Cani Scuoiati Vivi *** Stop Skinning Dogs Alive in China”
- Angela Gegg: 445 recruits for “Animal Rights”
- Norman Diamond: 235 recruits for “PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals”
Join me in giving a huge thank-you to these 10 committed people. Show your appreciation for their work by giving them props on each of their linked Causes profiles.
Think you can beat these members’ achievements? Join PETA on Causes and show us what you can do!