In the blink of an eye, you could miss it: new investigations, animal rescues, celeb appearances, and brand-new vegan products that you’ll be the first to hear about.
People all over the world are telling their stories on Snapchat—PETA included!
If you’re on Snapchat, here are 11 reasons why you should already be following PETA:
- Because it’s the only place where you can follow the adventures of PETA’s “cow” and “pig” mascots:
- Because you’ll learn how to play cool new video games:
- Because you’ll learn techniques for helping your dog relax:
- Because you’ll hear from inspiring members of younger generations, like this 8-year-old vegan activist:
- Because PETA’s “cow” and “pig” mascots will clue you in to all the best holidays:
- Because you’ll get the whole story about rescued animals:
- Because you’ll get to celebrate worldwide events with our office pals:
- Because you can see behind-the-scenes celeb footage from shoots with artists like Kid Ink:
- Because you’re hungry:
- Because you KNOW you do this:
- Because you’ll see exciting protests as they’re happening:
To see more #PETALife Snapchat adventures, search @OfficialPETA in the app.