2 large Hass avocados, pitted, peeled, and sliced into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup Soy Milk
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Whisk the soy milk and vegetable oil together in a small bowl.
- Combine the bread crumbs, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and stir well.
- Take a slice of avocado and roll in the flour. Dip into the soy milk and oil mixture, then roll in the bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all the avocado pieces are used.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce, on a sandwich, or atop a salad.
Try a gluten-free version by using an all-purpose gluten-free flour and crushed almonds in place of bread crumbs and baking for 12 to 15 minutes.