How to Make a Vegan Pizza in 5 Steps
1. Roll out your store-bought or homemade dough and place it on a pizza stone or wooden pizza peel.
2. Top it with fresh ripe tomato sauce or some accidentally vegan store-bought sauce.
3. Add some optional toppings to spice things up, such as vegan bacon for a salty crunch or fresh sliced bell peppers and/or mushrooms for a savory veggie fix.
4. This is the best step! Grab a few kinds of your favorite vegan cheese and sprinkle them all over your pie. My personal favorite is Daiya mozzarella with a smattering of GO Veggie! parmesan sprinkled on top and over the crust.
5. Bake the pizza in an oven preheated to 550 degrees (yep, you read that right!) for eight to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust begins to brown
That’s it! Go enjoy your delicious vegan pizza, maybe with some fresh herbs sprinkled on top! If you’ve got some time to spare before dinner is served, check out our delicious Caesar salad to serve alongside your pizza.
Want more recipe ideas? Text GOVEGAN to 73822 (U.S.) or 99099 (Canada), and we’ll send you a recipe or tasty tip every Tuesday. Message and data rates may apply (see full terms).
PETA is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide websites with a means to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.