The 15 Most Popular Vegan Snacks
Everyone needs a snack sometime, so here are some of our favorite vegan snacks. Happy snacking!
Please note that ingredients and product availability often change, and it’s always a good idea to check the ingredients yourself.
1. Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
We don’t condone popping open a bag every day, but once in a while, Doritos are divine.
2. Famous Amos Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
We don’t know who Amos is, but we’d like to thank him for his sandwich cookies.
3. Louisville Vegan Jerky
This company’s products are seriously changing the jerky game.
4. Fritos—The Original
These classic corn chips will never go out of style.
5. Kettle Brand Potato Chips—Maple Bacon
Yes, the Maple Bacon flavor is vegan!
6. Earth Balance Vegan Cheddar Flavor Squares
This vegan Cheez-It is where it’s at. (The company’s Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Popcorn is fantastic, too.)
7. Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars—Maple Brown Sugar
These make a perfect midday snack, and they come in packages of two, so you can share the wealth.
8. Newman’s Own Organics Pretzel Nuggets
We love every vegan product from the Newman’s Own line.
9. Lenny & Larry’s The Complete Cookie
Every flavor is scrumptious (and the company exclusively makes vegan products), but the Oatmeal Raisin cookies are especially breathtaking.
10. Stacy’s Pita Chips
Pita chips need their hummus counterpart to be a complete snack.
11. Ghirardelli Twilight Delight Intense Dark
We should all have vegan chocolate bars in our desk for emergencies. Check out our definitive guide to vegan chocolate, too.
12. Sour Patch Kids
These “kids” prove that you don’t need animal bone cartilage (which is in gelatin) to make a scrumptious gummy snack.
13. Kettle Brand Sea Salt Popcorn
Movie nights just aren’t the same without this snack.
14. Follow Your Heart Provolone Style Slices
We always follow our hearts to Follow Your Heart products.
Warning: SunChips are highly addictive.
For more vegan snacks, check out our Accidentally Vegan Food List.
Ready to go vegan? We thought so! Take our vegan pledge today: