‘Sons of Anarchy’: Lawless, Ruthless, and … Vegan?
And while the fake, fun, TV variety of killing is fine, Sons of Anarchy actor Kristen Renton is ready to see the real-life Grand Canyon squirrel killer brought to justice:
In other celebrity news:
- We shouldn’t have been too surprised about Kurt Sutter. As vegan actor Peter Sarsgaard put it in a recent interview with Men’s Journal, pretty much everyone in Hollywood is vegan: “On movie sets actually it’s not that bad because there are a lot of vegans working in the entertainment industry. The movie that I just wrapped I was actually wondering what the meat eating actors were doing!”
- James Cameron‘s quest to convert everyone to vegan eating is working, as evidenced by NPR radio host Guy Raz:
Interviewed director James Cameron for an upcoming episode on curiosity. By the end of it, he convinced me to go vegan. Starting Sep 1.
— Guy Raz NPR (@guyraz) August 7, 2014
- Perhaps we should designate this “Andrew Cuomo Week.” After New York’s governor finished banning photo opportunities with tigers, lions, and other big cats, he marked World Elephant Day by banning the sale of ivory and rhinoceros horns in the state as well.
- This fall will be lovely for October Gonzalez: She will likely be named one of the new hosts of The View, which means fall will be lovely for animals as well, since October’s “views” are always compassionate.
- And many celebrities marked the 44th anniversary of orca Lolita’s confinement to the smallest orca tank in the U.S. by calling for her freedom:
To keep up with what all your favorite celebrities are doing for animals, follow @PETA on Twitter.